Thursday, August 21, 2008

3 things....


Three Things That Scares Me:
1. cruel murderer
2. Spending my lifetime alone
3. Death of any family member

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Meredith grey(Grey’s anatomy)
2. Raven (That's so raven)
3. my little brother..jefry..

Three Things I Love
1. God
2. family & friends
3. chocolate

Three Things I Hate
1. Poverty, hunger, violence.
2. People who take other people for granted
3. Liars- really hate this one..

Three Things I Don't Understand
1. Why some people are too greedy for things that not last forever
2. why some people hate their parents, people who raise them up
3. why there are still many criminals and terrorists out there

Three Things On My Desk
1. Laptop
2. Mobile phone
3. books (of coz)


Three Things I'm Doing Right Now
1. blogging
2. Listening to mengenangmu by kerispatih
3. thinking what I am going to write for EE.


Three Things I Want To Do/Achieve Before I Die
1. Went to mekah
2. went to disneyland
3. meet ‘someone’ that hate me so much to accept my apologize

Three Things I Can Do
1. eating(kekeke)
2. watch movies for hours
3. finishing 1 million ia a week


Three Things I Would Like To Learn
1. cook many type of food
2. Play the piano/violin
3. A foreign language (Spanish, Latin, Mandarin)

Three Things You Should Listen To
1. Your parents order

2. Your BrAiN over your HeArT
3. Your instinct/intuition

Three Things You Should Never Listen To
1. peole who are take others for granted

2. People who are always trying to pull you down
3. Stupid people.

Three Favorite Foods
1. Laksa
2. Chocolate Ice Cream
3. Spaghetti

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid
1. Doraemon
2. Power Rangers
3. Ultraman

Three Things You Wish
1. Peace. No war anymore
2. Have a perfect body(kekeke)
3. To have a peaceful, contented, and happy life.


8 comments:

Hilmi Majid said...

hoho...
3 things i love bkn mat ***?
lol

alicia keys said...

erm..
do u mean maths??
ahakzz!~

reza said...

things i hate:
-ee
-ia

emosah said...

hahahaha....

reza said...

"org luar xkan penah phm apa yg student ib alami selagi dia x mengalami ib itu sendiri"
-confius-

alicia keys said...

muahaha...
tibe2 rase cam serabut lak
EE..IA
tp ak rase laa
x sberat nak wat TOK essay
waaaaaaaaa!!~~
i dont have any idea at all nak tulih that damn essay...
ngarut2 btol laaaa

Hasmah Markom said...

Assalamualaikum wbt,
Ha cam tulah kasi up sikit kat blog cg. Apa2 pun be calm...jgn gelabah. U still have time to manage an interesting essay...go nina go.. don't panic, kembali ke pangkal jalan, tapi jangan selalu nanti tak tiba2 kat hujung! Applied apa yang u tulis dalam blog ( of course yang relevan le!)

emey.lova said...

hey menariknye
rose
ku ade blog gak
hehe