Monday, December 15, 2008

........

i cant stop playing diz song
over and over again in my lappy and also MP3
that's why i put diz song that is playing right here..

I hung up the phone tonight,
Something happened for the first time,
Deep inside it was a rush, what a rush,
Cause the possibility that
You would ever feel the same away about me,
It’s just too much, just too much
Why do I keep running from the truth,
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized,
And I just got to know


Chorus#

Do you ever think, when you’re all alone,
All that we can be, where this thing can go,
Am I crazy or falling in love,
Is it real or just another crush
Do you catch a breath, when I look at you,
Are you holding back, like the way I do,
Cause I’m tryin’, tryin’ to walk away
But I know this crush aint’ goin’ away, goin’ away

Has it ever cross your mind when we’re hangin’,
Spending time girl,
Are we just friends, is there more, is there more,
See it’s a chance we’ve gotta take,
Cause I believe that we can make this into
Something that will last,
Last forever, forever

repeat Chorus

Why do I keep running from the truth,
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized,
And I just got to know

Do you ever think, when you’re all alone,
all that we can be, where this thing can go,
Am I crazy or falling in love,
Is it real or just another crush
Do you catch a breath, when I look at you,
Are you holding back, like the way I do,
Cause I’m tryin’, tryin’ to walk away
But I know this crush aint’ goin’ away, goin’ away

10 comments:

Hasmah Markom said...

Ingat! janji dengan EE! Cg sedang menanti finalnya .... harap2 begitulah ye!

mama said...

mama said

kak, cikgu dah ingatkan EE tu. Taip EE lg bagus dr taip lirik lagu

mama said...

uupps....

lupa pulak. mana kak taip lirik. kak cut and paste je..
tapi, pandai-pandaile guna masa ni kak....jgn lyn bende yg kurang faedah

alicia keys said...

cikgu-erkks..baek cikgu!~
trima kaseh bnyk2 atas ingatan cikgu..

*tibe2 tak leh brnafas*

ngee~


mama-alaa..mama ni..iye2..akak taw..akak tgh layan lagu ni..

s.e said...

hahahaha! adoi. lawak tol aku bace comment2 kat atas tu. hahahaha. nway, y cant u stop playing the song? hehe

alicia keys said...

S.E-ape yg lawak sgt??sbb aku kene tego ngan ckgu pasal EE..kuang asam ko~..erm..i cant stop playing that song bcoz of i love that song soo muchhh laa..muahaha..

syasya said...

;) lagu ni best gile. i played this song non-stop masa exam hari tu ;)

alicia keys said...

sysya-oo..dgr ipod time exam eyh..haha..bese r tu..time paper ptg2 kan ngantuk, better dgr drpd trtido time exam

LiYaNa said...

hye!! laa. dah lama dah i bagi u dgr lagu ni. baru suke ke. hehe. yeah. wut a nice song. i also put this song in my page =)keep on listening our fav song dear!! =)
haa. buat EE tu cpt. i ni ckp jer. keje xjalan jgk =p

to syasya. dah agak dah.. even on the way g toilet kuat giler dia pasang lagu ni kat bilik!!!! hehehe! =)

Syasya Fickry said...

hahahhaa. tau x. diorang ingat budak bilik 103 yang pasang. hahahhaah. last2 diorang g bilik.. laa syasya rupanya.. ingatkan budak bilik liyana. hahahahahha