Friday, April 24, 2009

happy 45th birthday!

happy birthday to you my dearest father..

I wanted to say thanks for being the best father I could have.



papa,
You're such a good example
Of what a father should be
We always get along so well
Even when we disagree
You're so patient
And understanding

papa,
You don't ask for anything
You're never demanding
You have a good heart
And you're honest and true
You're the best dad
And I really love you
You brighten up my life
With memories so fond
When I reach out
You always respond


A father gives strength
By the things he's done
Sharing wisdom and love
To make life a happy one

Through your teaching I've learned a lot
I appreciate everything
To me that you've taught
You're everything a father
Ought to be
And I want you to know
You mean a lot to me..

semoga allah sentiasa merahmati papa dan dipermudahkan olehNya untuk mengharungi segala ujian dariNya..

with lots of love,
from your beloved daughters and son..
rose nina bt roslan
rose linda bt roslan
rosli jefry bt roslan..

1 comment:

nisa' said...

hepi besday pak uda..
tlg wish kan ye..
hehe~